Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Classroom Computer Applications- Using Collaborative Tools

Flickr: Copyright All rights reserved by Calsidyrose
             One of the best ways to learn is by doing. On the link below you can view one of my group projects aimed at learning how to make use of some of the tools Google has to offer. We used Google: forms, spreadsheets, and docs. The trick was that our team of three was not allowed to communicate face to face. We, therefore, had to rely heavily on Skype and other collaborative tools. This gave us a more realistic sense of how it might be to collaborate when not all of a project's team members worked/lived nearby. We also were required to use Twitter to complete the project. I really did learn a lot through this project. None of the programs we used were difficult to figure out, but I feel sometimes I get so busy that I don't invest the time to learn things that would ultimately make my life easier. Although there were a lot of parts to the project, I was amazing how fast my group was able to get things done. Collaboration definitely has its benefits!
                                                                   
To View Our Project Click Here
For a Fun Way to Learn More About the Tools Google Has to Offer Click Here



No comments:

Post a Comment